Internal Auditor - Archdiocese of St. Louis
The Archdiocese of St. Louis seeks an Internal Auditor
The Archdiocese of St. Louis currently has an opportunity for a full-time Internal Auditor. This position will work with parishes and Archdiocesan agencies to determine the reliability of financial information, ensure compliance with Archdiocesan policies, evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, and to make sure sound internal controls are in place and are being applied to protect the parishioners and the assets of the Archdiocese, its constituent parishes, and affiliated agencies.
We offer a generous paid time off schedule, competitive insurance benefits and a great work/life balance environment for our employees.
Parish Finance Administrator - Diocese of Springfield in Illinois
The Diocese of Springfield in Illinois seeks a Parish Finance Administrator
The Diocese of Springfield in Illinois is seeking a highly qualified and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Parish Finance Administrator. This role assists the Finance Officer in organizational management by interpreting and utilizing parish managerial accounting and financial information. This position oversees support of parishes through supervising parish audits, developing finance policies, establishing internal controls for parishes, and executing an accounting review program.
The candidate must be a practicing Catholic in full communion with the teachings of the Church.
- Masters of Business Administration degree and/or a Certified Public Accountant or equivalent. Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, business or similar field with experience will be considered.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Experience in a parish, diocese or non-profit setting preferred.
The full job description and application can be found at:
Director, Office for Human Resources
Chief Financial Officer - Diocese of Madison
The Diocese of Madison seeks a Chief Financial Officer
The Diocese of Madison seeks an individual to assume a leadership role in the financial management of the Diocese as its Chief Financial Officer. This individual advises the Bishop in the administration and stewardship of the temporal goods of the Diocese, developing and implementing financial policies and procedures in accord with both Church and civil law, in cooperation with the Diocesan Finance Council. The Diocese of Madison consists of 102 parishes in 11 counties in southern Wisconsin.
Manager, Finance & Operations - Catholic Leadership Institute
The Catholic Leadership Institute seeks a Manager, Finance & Operations
The Manager, Finance and Operations is responsible for assisting the Mission Implementation Team (MIT) in executing policies and procedures in support of the mission of Catholic Leadership Institute. Under the direction of the Treasurer and Vice President of Finance and Operations, s/he will:
- Manage effective and streamlined financial, operational and administrative processes, including financial, accounting, governance, human resources, and physical infrastructure
- Coordinate the understanding, awareness and development of recommended actions to ensure service capacity is optimal
- Lead and/or support financial and operational communications to the board, related committees, leadership team, and the organization at large
- Work closely with organization leaders and their teams, not only to educate them regarding finance and accounting procedures and considerations but also to explore how the finance and operations functions can support program and donor cultivation activities
This position is full time and is located at the Malvern, PA office.
Eparchial Finance Officer - Holy Protection of Mary - Byzantine Catholic Eparchy of Phoenix
The Holy Protection of Mary - Byzantine Catholic Eparchy of Phoenix seeks a Eparchial Finance Officer
The Finance Officer provides financial expertise and advice to the Bishop, articulates the overall financial condition of the Diocese at any point in time and works closely with Diocesan leadership, Diocesan Finance Council, Diocesan Investment Advisory Committee, pastors, clergy, principals and other Diocesan leaders on a broad range of financial and administrative matters. The Finance Officer advises the Bishop in the administration and stewardship of the temporal goods of the Diocese, developing and implementing policies and procedures in accord with Canon Law and civil law.
Job Postings: email notices
Free Jobs Posted Subscription: As part of our DFMC Ministry, we are happy to email notices of the Latest Open Positions as they are posted on our website.
If interested, please simply click below:
Sign Up Form
Thank you for your interest in our DFMC Ministry!